Considering today’s toast themed post on Tibi Tibi Neuspiel (found here), I couldn’t resist quickly re-posting these embroidered toast pieces by Judith G Klausner. I came across her images via Colossal Art & Design, one of my favourite places on the internet and a treasure trove of ridiculously interesting things.
Be sure to check out the rest of Judith G Klausner’s marvellous work as well, from cameos carved into the icing of Oreos, to a bird made from the wings of honeybees and cicadas, to flowers made from nail clippings and baby teeth.
All images via Colossal.
Elsewhere on the Museum of Ridiculously Interesting Things:
- Processed cheese maps by Tibi Tibi Neuspiel
- Little monsters by Tila Rodriguez-Past
- WWII Parachute crash test dummies
- Last meals of death row inmates
- Opulent taxidermy made by Idiots
- 17th century palm reading chart